Saturday, August 2, 2008

Oakley Frogskins Collectors Edition





The oldschool rayban look has really exploded this season. At first, I would just see people wearing them at parties at night, but then they seemed to catch on all over the place. AS WITH ANY TREND, if you are going to get on the bandwagon, you MUST BE FRESHER than everyone else trying to pull off the same look. Don't worry, Sneakhype's got your back... cop some of these Oakley Frogskins, and everyone will be like "Ah... man, where did you get those? I've never even heard of them. Those are so fresh." And you will of course, reply... "I hadn't heard of them either, but I saw them on my favorite website in the world: sneakhype.com -- they got the leak on all the flyest gear. But, yes, they are mad fresh, and thank you."

No comments: